Business banking that provides options to help your business succeed! If you have questions or would like to learn more about our cash management services, contact Muncy Bank today by calling 570.546.2211 or visiting one of our locations!
Cash management services through Business online banking.
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Direct Debit (debiting payments from your customers such as recurring monthly bills)
- Business to Business Payments
- Cash Concentration
Check Positive Pay
Positive Pay is a check fraud prevention tool that matches information regarding checks issued by your company against incoming clearing checks.
How Check Positive Pay works
- The company uploads a checks issued file in CSV or Fixed Position format
- System matches on check date, number, and amount
- Unmatched items or missing info creates an exception item for customer to approve or return
Online Wire Transfer
Transmit wires online, one time or recurring
- No forms or faxes
- Recurring wire information can be stored for ease of future use
- Personal call-back verification from Operations
Muncy Bank Remote deposit Capture
RDC allows you to deposit checks right from your office.
- Access one or multiple Muncy Bank accounts 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Make multiple check deposits during the day or one long deposit at the end of the day
- Easy research of past deposits
- Early detection of fraudulent checks
- Low risk of lost or stolen checks
How Remote Deposit Capture works
- Personal Computer
- High Speed Internet Access
- Receive check from customer
- Scan the check at your computer
- Electronic image is sent to Muncy Bank
- Funds are deposited in your account*
*Terms and conditions of your Muncy Bank deposit account apply.
Deposits are considered received on business days.
Muncy Bank Business Credit Cards
Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
No matter which card you choose, your business will benefit from important features like:
• Free online expense reporting tools.
• No fee for additional employee cards.
• Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
• Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
• Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Muncy Bank Merchant Services
If increased sales, reduced risks, lower operating costs, greater customer loyalty and expedited accounts receivables are something you would like to experience with your business, then The Muncy Bank Merchant Services program, in partnership with Elavon, may benefit you.
What does merchant services include:
- In-person, online and mobile payment solutions
- Smart terminals, Chip Card/EMV terminals and tablet Point of Sale systems
- Solutions for e-commerce and online shopping carts
- Loyalty and gift card programs to market, grow and retain your customers’ business
- Accept mobile wallet payments including Apple Pay™ and Android Pay™
- Next Day Business Funding
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 24/7/365 domestically located help desk
Commercial Cash Management Services require a separate agreement per service that may also include credit analysis to qualify. All services that are provided utilizing internet require a supported operating system and compliance with PCI data security standards.