Muncy Bank Electronic Banking
Easy access to your Muncy Bank personal accounts through a variety of secure electronic options Muncy Bank Online Banking
E-Statements/Bill Payment/Mobile Banking/Text Banking/People Pay
Muncy Bank Online Banking provides access to your accounts 24/7.
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between Muncy Bank accounts
- Make payments to Muncy Bank loans
- Stop payments
- View checks and statements
- Download transactions to your personal money management program
- Pay bills through Bill Payment
- Enroll in e-Statements
- Reorder checks
- Pay friends or family directly
Anyone with a Muncy Bank account can enjoy the convenience of Muncy Bank Online Banking! Read more about the benefits of online banking.
Enroll in Online Banking
Making payments has never been easier – pay your bills online through Muncy Bank Online Banking
Bill Payment Support 1.866.810.7393
- Pay a single bill
- Set up a recurring bill
- Set up alerts
More about Bill Payment
Muncy Bank Mobile & Text Banking
Muncy Bank Mobile and Text Banking provides access to your accounts from your mobile device. View your accounts with your internet browser or download an app from your iTunes or Google Play account. Read more about the benefits of mobile banking.
Muncy Bank Mobile Deposit
Deposit checks with a snap - anywhere, anytime with your mobile banking app. Whether you're at home or on-the-go, save time by depositing your checks with a few quick taps
More about Mobile Deposit
Muncy Bank E-Statements
Just like paper statements, E-Statements are available each month.
- Eliminate paper clutter
- Save statements to your computer for a permanent record
- No chance of your statement being lost in the mail
- Receive an email alert when your statement is available
Get Started With E-statements
You will need a Muncy Bank Online Banking Account to enroll in E-statements. If you don't have an Online Banking Account, you can enroll by clicking on the enroll now link located under the Online Banking login at the top of this page.
- Sign into your online banking account
- Click statement on the right
- Click view statements
- Review and scroll down to retrieve your confirmation code and enter it in the blanck box and accept
- Print the consent and authorization and accept to verify your email address
Payments made easy
People Pay is a fast, convenient and safe way to pay your trusted friends and family through Muncy Bank’s online banking and mobile app. Whether you’re paying a friend for lunch, sending cash for a birthday present or paying your babysitter you can do it anytime by using their email address or cell phone number.
- Enroll in People Pay through your Muncy Bank online banking account
- Select People Pay from the Money Movement menu
- Follow the instructions to enroll
- Once enrolled, add contacts. You will need the contact’s name, email address or cell phone number.
- Payments can be sent by the following methods
- Account & Routing Number
- Cell Phone Number (for text delivery)
- Email address
More About People Pay
Muncy Bank Debit Card
The Muncy Bank Debit Card is a simple way to pay for purchases or access your funds
- No charge at over 32,000 MoneyPass® ATMs throughout the United States
- Use to make a purchase anywhere VISA® is accepted
- No need to write checks
- No charge to have the card
What is Mobile Wallet?
Mobile Wallet is a digital form of your Muncy Bank debit card used to make purchases from your smartphone.
Is it Safe?
When using mobile Wallet instead of using your actual Muncy Bank Debit card number, a unique device account number is assigned, encrypted, and securely stored. Your debit card number is never shared or transmitted.
Get Mobile Wallet
Never pay a surcharge fee when you use any of the 32,000+ MoneyPass® ATMs.
The MoneyPass® ATM Network gives you more convenient access to the cash you need for:
- Shops, restaurants and service providers that don’t take credit cards
- Emergencies where only cash will work
And it’s always surcharge-free with your Muncy Bank debit card! Go online to MoneyPass.com to find an ATM near you.
*Check with your internet and cell phone provider before accessing your Muncy Bank Online Banking. Muncy Bank does not charge fees for this service, but your providers may. Muncy Bank is not responsible for any fees you may be charged by third parties.
Muncy Bank Telephone Banking
Access your accounts 24/7 with Muncy Bank Telephone Banking
Toll Free 1.877.243.8916
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between Muncy Bank accounts
- Make a loan payment
- Transfer and Balance Inquiries
To access the Muncy Bank Telephone Banking system for the first time you will need to enter your account number and the last 4 digits of your social security number. During your initial visit the system will ask you to establish a 4 digit PIN.
More about Telephone Banking
Protection for your Muncy Bank Debit Card. 24-hour debit card fraud detection service SecurLOCK is a fraud system that helps identify fraud and protect again loss. SecurLOCK monitors signature-based and PIN based transactions 24/7. This no charge service is automatic with your Muncy Bank Debit Card.
More about SecurLOCK
SecurLOCK EQUIP is a mobile app provides customers control over their Muncy Bank debit card.
Instant Transaction Alerts - Card holders can act instantly on real-time alerts and offers.
Switch Card On/Off - Cardholders can lock or unlock cards with a single touch.
Control by Location - Cardholders can limit card activity by location, either by keeping cards active only around their person or by limiting card usage to a region on a map.
Control Preferences - Cardholders can set merchant categories, transaction types and spend limits.
More about SecurLOCK EQUIP